Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mama's Pizza: Cheesesteaks

I have for many years believed I did not like cheese steaks. I don't actually know when or how I came to believe I didn't like them. There is really nothing in them I don't eat, but somehow I decided I did not like them. It could be because my mom tends to say "ugh" at the mere mention of them, or something else. Either way, I decided recently that I should try one again.

Last night, a friend and I went to Mama's Pizza on Belmont Ave for dinner. We shared a regular cheese steak with mushrooms. The cheese steak was huge. As pretty much everyone I know predicted, I only ate about half of my half, or about a quarter of the whole thing. I really liked it though, it was very good. I will definitely consider ordering them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment