Monday, September 27, 2010

Eating out: The Pita Pit

I tried out a new restaurant on Sunday night called The Pita Pit, located at 16th and Sansom streets in Philadelphia. Their cuisine is basically design-your-own-pita, and you can get anything -- meat, veggie, breakfast, etc. I ate there Sunday night, and I chose the Philly Steak pita with provolone cheese, green and red peppers, and ketchup. Sorry for the terrible picture; it was the best my phone could do.
The Pita was really, really good. It wasn't greasy in any way, and I'm really glad I discovered this place. I'd even like to go back and try several other types that they had.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, that looks really good. I'm from Kentucky, we have a few gyro places, but, that's it sadly. Take more pics next time. :) Do you like to cook?

    ReplyDelete